TOSLab has experience in producing original chemical substances in the scale from 10 mg up to several kilograms – in the lab and at chemical plants of the region.
These substances refer to Chemical Reagents, Building Blocks for high throughput screening and Standards of biological activity.
Our experience embraces:
• Various heterocyclizations leading to azoles, azines and azepines;
• Synthesis and intra- and intermolecular cyclyzations of thioamides;
• Thionation (sulfurization) of carbonyl compounds using hydrogen sulfide, phosphorous decasulfide and Lawesson Reagent;
• Reduction and oxidation of nitro, nitrozo and ketone groups;
• Selective reduction of double bond in heterocycles;
• Diazo group transfer on active metylene compounds;
• Multicomponent reactions involving amino nitriles, isocyanides and ortho-esters.
• 1,3-, 1,4- and 1,5-dicarbonyl compounds;
• diazo compounds, diazonium salts and azides;
• indoles, pyrroles and dihydropyridines;
• hydrazino heterocycles;
• precursors for nitrile imines;
• nucleosides of heterocycles.